Korea Business Consultants (KBC) facilitates market entry for companies into the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (DPRK, North Korea) (see www.kbc-global.com).
We find projects and partners in the DPRK for investment and play a key and on-going management and support role in both bringing the porjects to fruition as well as helping achieve commercial sustainability.
Many companies see opportunities in the DPRK economy which is now opening more to foreign investment and products, and KBC is uniquely placed to assist them by introducing business partners and implementing market entry plans.
KBC produces newsletters and both industry and customised reports, arranges business visits and introductions to key DPRK business executives and government representatives. The DPRK, a market of 22 million people, offers many business opportunities.
We also hope that trade with DPRK will help ease political tensions and encourage mutual understanding.
The key tasks of the team are:
• managing the wide range of enquiries from businesses and investors, and providing effective follow-up
• providing ongoing support for existing clients, which include some of the World’s leading companies
• arranging visits to the DPRK
• arranging promotional events in Beijing, Shanghai, S. China, Hong Kong , KL & Singapore
• coordinating newsletters and reports
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
• Supervision of all office staff and processes.
• Responsible for the effective follow-up and tracking of all business enquiries and leads.
• Office administration including stationery and dealing with external suppliers
• Processing of paperwork and data, record-keeping and coordination with technical support groups.
• Control of cash and bank record-keeping.
• Chief interface with accountant, auditor, bank and tax authorities.
• Appointments diary of the Managing Director, ensuring that all necessary materials and information for each are ready and complete.
• Management of the correspondence of the Managing Director
• Preparation and maintenance of project reports & reports.
• Internal communication between team members including the chairing and recording of team meetings.
• Associate degree or above (College/University graduate preferred)
Experience/ Knowledge / Capabilities
• Proficient in office software applications (MS Word and Excel)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, a team player
• Self-motivated and ability to multi-task successfully
• Fluent in both Chinese and English (written and spoken)
• Korean is preferable but not essential – ability to speak Korean would be a major advantage
• At least 2-year-experience working for English Speaking enterprises
• Experience of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• High level of inter-personal skills & keeping confidentiality
• An understanding of company planning processes.
• Experience in the sales, marketing and finance functions is preferred.
• Interest in Korea development will be a significant advantage
Job Application Procedure
Applications including full resume are to be sent to email@example.com